Piictu is looking for a UX/Visual Designer. This is an amazing opportunity to join a deeply “design centric” mobile startup in NYC. We are a small team of makers redefining the mobile experience; looking for the right person to join our team.
The ideal candidate should:
- Live and breathe beautiful visuals coupled with elegant UX. Experience and interest in simple UI/UX.
- Experience designing for mobile, multitouch devices (iOS design standard and practices.)
- Pixel-perfect design. From shadows and highlights on a button in Photoshop to refining existing icons and logos, you should be extremely comfortable with Photoshop.
- Ability to modify and construct solid HTML and CSS. (You should be very comfortable with HTML & CSS or be comfortable and willing to learn them quickly)
- Obsess over the details of a shadow that should be 5% more transparent.
- Have an understanding of typography, iconography, etc.
- Create rapid prototypes that communicate design ideas.
- Want to be challenged creatively and not afraid of “undefined” specs.
- Wear different hats on an interdisciplinary product team.
You will be in charge of:
- Defining the artistic style and visual aesthetic of new product features and technology.
- Participating in the general branding and identity strategy of the company.
- Working with product manager to translate vision into simple and elegant UI.
- Seeking to validate any new feature through usser data to know if design goal was successful.
If you think you might be the right person to join our endeavor we would love to hear from you. Please send us your portfolio and/or examples of previous work, including links to any live apps, a list of tools you use regularly and your resume to email@example.com
Piictu is looking for a Senior iOS Developer to command Intergalactic battleship!!
At Piictu we take pride in building the best iOS products in the market. Our company culture is centered around enjoying life while at the same time empowering engineers to have the creative freedom needed to build state of the art product.
An engineer at Piictu is not only great at writing high quality software. You also have the drive to face interesting infrastructure challenges, are driven by metrics and analytics, participate in the design and proposal of new features, and are able to wear many hats (i.e juggle iphones if needed).
We are a fast paced group of individuals, that enjoy a good challenge. We are looking for extraordinary talented engineers who share similar values and who are looking to join our small team. Above all we look for passionate individuals who enjoy using and building awesome software, and value the importance of working hard and playing even harder.
- Collaborate around the creation of new and existing features
- Craft and maintain world-class iOS experiences
- Implement beautiful user interfaces
- A college degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Expert knowledge of Objective-C and iOS frameworks
- Experience developing, releasing, and supporting iOS applications
- Experience with performance analysis and optimization
- Strong understanding of mobile Metrics and Analytics
- An entrepreneurial attitude that gets high-quality projects done quickly
- Experience using Git for source control
Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and telling us why you think you’ll be a good fit.